Zero Suicide Academy Application
The Exeter Health Resources Zero Suicide Academy is sponsored by Exeter Health Resources.
Sponsoring Organization Email
Zero Suicide Academy fees, materials, and lunch will be provided by Exeter Health Resources. All other costs, such as travel and lodging, are not included and must be covered by participating organizations.
The review committee will rate applications based on their merit in responding to this application. The review committee reserves the right to select participants who are representative of geographical and organizational diversity. Application will be judged using the following criteria:
1. The CEO or Director's knowledge of and commitment of the Zero Suicide initiative.
2. The feasibility of the timeline and work plan.
3. The organization's plans and expectations for embedding the Zero Suicide model into carears outlined in the www.zerosuicide.com toolkit.
4. Demonstrated commitment to collaboration among team members.
5. The incorporation of persons with lived experience in leadership and planning roles.
Application materials should be submitted via e-mail as two PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/22/2017 at 5:00pm EST. One PDF should include the following items in the following order: Cover sheet, Letter of commitment, and Narrative. The other PDF should consist of the completed Zero Suicide Organizational Self-Study. You will be notified via email by 10/29/2017 about your application status.
Application released September 15, 2017
Application due November 7, 2017
Applications notified of their status November 10, 2017
Zero Suicide Academy conducted November 29th-30th, 2017
Please contact Clayton Kratz, EDC at email@example.com or (202) 572-5361.