Zero Suicide Academy Application
Missouri Department of Mental Health in partnership with Missouri Coalition for Community Behavioral Healthcare
Sponsoring Organization Email
Zero Suicide Academy® fees, materials, and lunch will be provided by the sponsor. All other costs – including hotel and other meals – will be covered by your organization.
The review committee will rate applications based on their merit in responding to this application. Priority will be given to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Primary Care providers and Crisis Centers. The review committee reserves the right to select participants who are representative of geographical and organizational diversity.
Applications will be judged using the following criteria:
- The CEO or Director’s knowledge of and commitment to the Zero Suicide Initiative;
- The feasibility of the timeline and work plan;
- The organization’s plans and expectations for embedding the Zero Suicide model into care as outlined in the www.zerosuicide.com toolkit;
- Demonstrated commitment to collaboration among team members
- The incorporation of persons with lived experience in leadership and planning roles
April 3rd, 2019
The application deadline has been extended. All application materials should be submitted via the Zero Suicide Institute website by April 3rd, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST. You will be notified via email by Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 about your application status.
Please contact Jan Ulrich, EDC, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues related to the application forms below.