Zero Suicide Academy Application
The Zero Suicide Academy™ is sponsored by Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s Office of Suicide Prevention.
Sponsoring Organization Email
Zero Suicide Academy™ fees, materials, and lunch will be provided by the sponsor. Contact the Colorado Office of Suicide Prevention, Emily Fine, Office of Suicide Prevention Commission Coordinator, at Emily.email@example.com to inquire about funding related to travel costs.
The review committee will rate applications based on their merit in responding to this application. The review committee reserves the right to select participants who are representative of geographical and organizational diversity. Priority will be given to applicant teams from key grant partners implementing Zero Suicide in Colorado. Applications will be judged using the following criteria:
- The CEO or Director’s knowledge of and commitment to the Zero Suicide initiative.
- The feasibility of the timeline and work plan.
- The organization’s plans and expectations for embedding the Zero Suicide model into care as outlined in the www.zerosuicide.com toolkit.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaboration among team members.
- The incorporation of persons with lived experience in leadership and planning roles.
February 15th, 2019
Application materials should be submitted via the Zero Suicide Institute website by February 15th, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST. You will be notified via email by February 28th, 2019 about your application status.
Application released: November 8th, 2018
Application due: February 15th, 2019
Applicants notified of their status: February 28th, 2019
Zero Suicide Academy™ conducted: April 3rd & 4th, 2019
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org