AMSR has more than 300 dedicated trainers authorized to deliver the AMSR curricula nationwide.
Become an AMSR Trainer
To become authorized as an AMSR Trainer, review the instructions below.
To become authorized as an AMSR Trainer, review the following instructions:
- Determine if you meet the eligibility requirements
- Master’s degree or higher in a mental health profession
- Current state license to practice, as demonstrated by a copy or image of current license
- Five or more years’ experience as a practicing clinician post-licensing
- Demonstrated stand-up training skills
- May require a letter of recommendation from a current supervisor, specifically describing the applicant's suitability to become an authorized AMSR Leader and availability to lead AMSR trainings
- Attend New Leader Training
- New Leader Trainings are often scheduled by state or specific organization for a particular audience. In special instances, spots are open for external participants. Kindly contact us if you would like to be informed of AMSR NLTs.
- The current fee to attend a New Leader Training (NLT) is $1,200-$1,800 depending on the sponsor and curriculum. The attendee arranges travel, lodging, and meals.